The Classical Language Toolkit (CLTK) offers natural language processing (NLP) support for the languages of Ancient, Classical, and Medieval Eurasia. Greek and Latin functionality are currently most complete.
- compile analysis-friendly corpora;
- collect and generate linguistic data;
- act as a free and open platform for generating scientific research.
- Neil Coffee, University at Buffalo (Associate Professor of Classics); Tesserae (Principal Investigator)
- Gregory Crane, Universität Leipzig (Humboldt Chair of Digital Humanities), Tufts University (Professor of Classics); Perseus (Editor–in–Chief) and Open Philology (Director)
- Peter Meineck, New York University (Associate Professor of Classics); Aquila Theatre (Founder), Ancient Greeks/Modern Lives (Founder, Director)
- Leonard Muellner, Brandeis University (Professor Emeritus of Classical Studies); Center for Hellenic Studies (Director of Publications, Information Technology and Libraries)